Thread: 2018 Challenger 6.4 VVT/VCT not going to values in tables on camshaft page

Tuner in Training

Question 2018 Challenger 6.4 VVT/VCT not going to values in tables on camshaft page

I have searched the forums and haven't found anything.
    I have been trying to figure out how to change camshaft timing on this vehicle (I've been successful on other DCX). I've changed all values on camshaft page and the camshaft does the same thing no matter what the values have been set to.

Are there any settings that influence cam timing but are not on the cam timing page?

I have adjusted every single table on the variable camshaft page and have not been able to influence cam timing @ WOT.

For the purpose of testing whether or not the tables on the page were active at WOT I changed all exhaust tables to 127 and intakes to 114. Logging this car while stock, showed camshaft intake exhaust intersecting at 127ecl/114icl for 114ICL.

edit: I wanted to sample power @ 114ICL which in this setup = 127ECL. Actual logged cam timing has done exactly the same as the log attached no matter the values I enter in the cam-timing tables.

hp tuners.png
    runfile14.hpl
    21.hpt

Any ideas?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Joshua.Levin; 08-16-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like your WOT tables aren't working.
    I'd contact support.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemituna View Post
    Looks like your WOT tables aren't working.
    I'd contact support.
    I have contacted support, and was told it was a tune issue. I'm confused because I've been tuning Dodge since DCX CMR was available and have modified cam timing.

The log attached was with all tables set 127ecl/114icl for clarification.
    Last edited by Joshua.Levin; 08-16-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Do you have a ticket number? There are some new WOT cam tables that I dont see in your definition that need to be added.
    If its not broke, just give it time.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    Do you have a ticket number? There are some new WOT cam tables that I dont see in your definition that need to be added.

If the car is still Neural network enabled it does not use the cam table at all , also it only uses the exhaust one in any case
    If The NN is off it will follow what ever you put in + or _ a bit due to other factors