Thread: C7 Z06 Tune issue

Potential Tuner

C7 Z06 Tune issue

Hi All, wanted to check with you about a tune issue I encountered recently. I decided to tune my z06 at a local tuner. Mods: corsa xpipe/ extreme catback + Halltech CAI/ Ported TB on stock tune. Everything went well until I raced with a friend of mine to see the actual results before and after. Results were identical as the stock tune. Seems that the car didn?t pick up any power after the tune. His car is a copy of mine running on stock tune. Only the throttle response is noticeable. Let me know your feedback and recommendations. Thank you

if you don't post your tune how can we help you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddz View Post
    Hi All, wanted to check with you about a tune issue I encountered recently. I decided to tune my z06 at a local tuner. Mods: corsa xpipe/ extreme catback + Halltech CAI/ Ported TB on stock tune. Everything went well until I raced with a friend of mine to see the actual results before and after. Results were identical as the stock tune. Seems that the car didn?t pick up any power after the tune. His car is a copy of mine running on stock tune. Only the throttle response is noticeable. Let me know your feedback and recommendations. Thank you
    This by itself is a wholly unscientific test though; and shouldn't be conclusive of anything related to your calibration.
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com