Thread: ba write calibration option

Advanced Tuner

ba write calibration option

just wondering if anyone has put any time in to getting this to work?
    I know it asks for a specific code to be disabled which I've tried a few different ways, including writing entire with it disabled, reading then trying to write calibration and no luck.

It worked randomly on one ecu with the same tune i'd used with no success, so I've got no idea what actually affects it or what is actually required for it to work.
    if we could get it working consistently it'd be fkn amazing...its painful how slow ba are to flash :/

cheers

Tuner
    Po605?

Advanced Tuner
    yep lol
    I even disabled the similar codes around it.
    obviously with our ford tunes disabling the obd2 code itself doesn't stop the actual limp/error condition being applied anyway, so i'm wondering if it'll even work by just disabling the code.
    Last edited by misk; 08-19-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    use non BETA or write entire. both will work. I could not get it to write calibration in BETA even after doing as it requested.

BETA write entire is still faster than non BETA

Read a BA with the latest non beta version, made some changes and went to write the file. Came up with the the box saying to disable PO605, so I did. Tried to write and came up with the x7 negative response message. Tried different timing etc no success. Gave up and thought I would do some logging, no controller recognised... Oh o.
    Sure enough it wont start. Would write entire be the fix? Does PO605 need to stay disabled?

Thanks

Did write entire successfully.

Potential Tuner
    Hey how did you disable PO605 I to need to do this. I am new to this, found the PO605 in the DTC tab but couldn't find how too disable it. thanks Steve

Tuner in Training
    When you select/highlight that particular code, click on the area on the far right it will say "No Mil Light"

A little arrow will appear for the drop down box, click on that and three options will appear. Select "No Error Reported"