Thread: 2016 procharged coyote WOT ripple during dyno pull. Can you help me?

2016 procharged coyote WOT ripple during dyno pull. Can you help me?

Hi All,

I'm in the middle of tuning a 2016 coyote with cams and a procharger. On the pull posted it made about 680whp and was climbing hard when I stopped. I'm not sure why but between 5200 - 6000ish I can feel something in the car that feels like clutch slip or tire slip but am 99% sure it isn't either of these. The car pulls extremely hard after the problem and is clean after it as well. When looking at the log you can see that even in the problem area where indicated map bounces around, the throttle stays steady, the maf period is smooth, the cams are moving smoothly to their point.

The other weird thing I notice is that although the injectors are perfectly characterized, and the fuel trims are mostly excellent (except at the end of the pull) the maf g/s doesn't co-relate with the power I'm making. And why is the barometric pressure at 85 kpa? There is no map sensor, so how does it know barometric pressure? it should be around 100 where I am.

Thanks for all the help.osscilation.hplprocharged coyote mustang tune 1050x d1x cams new maf location.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Your speed density model is off.

Tuner in Training
    You have a fuel pressure problem abit higher up too.