Thread: Having trouble getting credits synced to your MPVI2/MPVI3?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Having trouble getting credits synced to your MPVI2/MPVI3?

Please email support as soon as it happens https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

If it takes more than 5 minutes there is likely an issue so please don't delay in emailing support or think that posting on the forum will magically fix the issue. We take these issues very seriously and they are one of our top priorities when they come in.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 05-14-2023 at 08:07 PM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Please email support as soon as it happens https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

If it takes more than 5 minutes there is likely an issue so please don't delay in emailing support or think that posting on the forum will magically fix the issue. We take these issues very seriously and they are one of our top priorities when they come in.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    I've been trying to resync my device for days and this is seriously frustrating guys. Looks like this issue has been ongoing. It would have been nice to get a heads up before purchasing that I may not be able to use the damn thing.

My ticket # is 176071

When I click the blue I button in VCM Editor I do see my 4 credits as available. However on the license information screen I get a blank screen under the MPVI 2 device.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddy Daddy View Post
    I've been trying to resync my device for days and this is seriously frustrating guys. Looks like this issue has been ongoing. It would have been nice to get a heads up before purchasing that I may not be able to use the damn thing.

My ticket # is 176071

When I click the blue I button in VCM Editor I do see my 4 credits as available. However on the license information screen I get a blank screen under the MPVI 2 device.
    That is normal behavior to be perfectly honest. The license information screen would only show what you've licensed.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"