Thread: E30 F150 - Solid start, but looking for MORE!!!

Potential Tuner

E30 F150 - Solid start, but looking for MORE!!!

I received my MPVI 2 a month ago today. Thanks to lurking around this forum since March I have made some significant improvements to the overall performance of my 2011 F150.

I'm currently working on an E30 tune in which I seem to have hit a brick wall. When looking at my wastegate duty cycle it's in the low .500's and I know its got a more in it. Question is, how do I increase my load/boost/whatever to get at it?

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Found it! Fixed it! At least on the limp wastegate DC/load side of things. Comparing past logs I realized this was a new issue that I actually created by turning a few limiters back on.

Looking at the how low the wastegate DC is until about 5,500 rpms tells me there is a significant amount of airflow that I'm not properly tapped into yet. TIP Desired closely matches TIP Actual for the majority of the log, BUT my ETC Torque Request and logged Engine Brake Torque are vastly different. Is this due to inaccuracies within my Torque Model?

So far my truck has a modified air filter box, intercooler w/pipes, downpipe, and ported turbo adapters. Is that enough of a change to impact the Torque Model?

I'm not looking to create a massive torque/boost spike down low that cant be sustained once I get past 4,500rpms. Instead, I would greatly appreciate any insight into how I can maintain more airflow up until about 5,500rpm's.
    Attached Files Attached Files