Thread: mpvi2 Flash = No start

Potential Tuner

mpvi2 Flash = No start

we were Flashing a 2004 mustang svt and at the middle of the flash the unit stop the batterie was fully charge in the vehicle and we have the latest beta version ,Know the antitheft light is flasingvehicle dont start odometer is blank and it doesnt take the stock file or the Custom File what is the Steps to fix this? this is the first time we are using this Mpvi2 to flash avehicle

I also have a 2002 Mustang GT I am trying to flash. Same problem. Latest beta, fully charged battery. Gives me a writer timed out error at 4.2%. I have to unplug and replug the interface to try and flash again. Sucks because the car is on the dyno and is currently undriveable.
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Potential Tuner
    Same Here we are on the Dyno with the Vehicle and No Start and No Help from Hptuners we just bought this Mpvi2 for this Vehicles and on the first one we have and Issue

Tried unplugging the battery for a bit and retrying but no luck. Have the interface hooked to USB. Fails at approx 2-4%. Timer goes from almost 4 minutes then jumps to 6 minutes and fails. Have a support ticket open #142123 with my infolog and tune. Hopefully we will hear back soon!
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Quote Originally Posted by Dante@DMP View Post
    we were Flashing a 2004 mustang svt and at the middle of the flash the unit stop the batterie was fully charge in the vehicle and we have the latest beta version ,Know the antitheft light is flasingvehicle dont start odometer is blank and it doesnt take the stock file or the Custom File what is the Steps to fix this? this is the first time we are using this Mpvi2 to flash avehicle
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown383 View Post
    Tried unplugging the battery for a bit and retrying but no luck. Have the interface hooked to USB. Fails at approx 2-4%. Timer goes from almost 4 minutes then jumps to 6 minutes and fails. Have a support ticket open #142123 with my infolog and tune. Hopefully we will hear back soon!
    Sorry to hear you guys are having issues. If you haven't already, please open a support ticket by filling out the form here: Submit a Ticket

Make sure to attach your debug.dat and the .HPT file you were writing when the issue occurred.

Mark,

Just replied to the auto generated email with the debug file. Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    My tkt is 141972

Tuner in Training
    I had the same problem had 2 get reflashed to stock @ ford twice.... Sent in my MPVI2 and was told it was repaired. Ended up tuning it with Diablo out of frustration.

Potential Tuner
    Updated the vcm to the latest software version 4.1.402 and Problem Fix Got this Svt Running! Thank's Hp