Thread: ID 1700 data for 2016 Hellcat

ID 1700 data for 2016 Hellcat

Anybody have this? can't find it on ID's website for Dodge....

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    Anybody have this? can't find it on ID's website for Dodge....
    Do you need 3 or 4 bar data? Return style or returnless?

yessir!
    3 bar
    return style

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    yessir!
    3 bar
    return style
    This is from Paul. I got one of first, if not the first set of 1700's. I went through several sets of data before I figured out what I needed.

FYI, Fore Innovations states in their instructions, and Justin has told me this. That don't run a Hellcat at 3 bar. Reason is the way the fuel siphon pump works in the saddle tanks, below 52psi, IIRC, it will not transfer fuel out of the passenger side and you will run the driver side dry.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jay@HAP; 08-29-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    This is from Paul. I got one of first, if not the first set of 1700's. I went through several sets of data before I figured out what I needed.

FYI, Fore Innovations states in their instructions, and Justin has told me this. That don't run a Hellcat at 3 bar. Reason is the way the fuel siphon pump works in the saddle tanks, below 52psi, IIRC, it will not transfer fuel out of the passenger side and you will run the driver side dry.

Thank you!

I had to come up with my own data but it looks like what I came up with was pretty damn close! looks to be just a bit off in the 2000-4000us range, but dead on near everywhere else

Imo its key that when dialing in unknown injectors & to get the fuel model right from scratch, the car has to havestock cams.

Trying to determine what needs to go in the fuel model vs Air model is nearly impossible with a cam screwing things up.

ID1700 NTC vs ID.JPG
    Last edited by duster360; 08-29-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Thank you Jay!!