Thread: Help cammed 05 ram

Potential Tuner

Help cammed 05 ram

Cammed 05 ram I have everything running good but wants to die when letting off gas coming to a stop is there a adjustment to help with that

Advanced Tuner
    i think you need to work on the throttle body airflow table?? there are couple threads around here.
    Example:

??Go to Engine-Airflow-Electronic Throttle-Torque/Airflow Factor and adjust for air there. I had to add almost 20% above factory because of how much overlap I have. Also adding spark to the part throttle base table in the 600-1000 range helped out a lot, and I changed the idle condition to 8 MPH to smooth the transition from PT spark to Idle conditions. Also go to Engine-Idle-Airflow to adjust the spark correction. The factory settings are very aggressive, I reduced the amount of correction when RPM above targer idle speed by about 50% and cut correction below idle speed 20%. 06300CSRT8 has a very good write up on the basics of tuning with PID based PCMS, it helped me out a lot and explains Proportional Integral and Derivative adjustments.??