Thread: Closed loop goes -35 help

Tuner in Training

Closed loop goes -35 help

I?ve got the VE table within 5 percent in all cells mostly 2-3. Car runs great in open loop but with closed loop enabled at first fuel trims show around 2-3 percent. I start to move the car fuel trims slowly go to the negative 30s. Heavy throttle brings them back to single digits but until I turn the car off and back on any low load even idle will be in the 30s. Car off it goes back to normal. This is on both banks and ltft is disabled. 99 trans am M6. 228r 5.3 heads fast 36 injectors. Injector data is correct.

Which way are you tuning the VE?

A wideband is the best option with zero fuel trims and resetting them every time you do a data log.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Which way are you tuning the VE?

A wideband is the best option with zero fuel trims and resetting them every time you do a data log.
    AEM wide band in open loop no DFCO enabled. Open loop fuel trims are disabled. Car runs perfect in open loop I just went back over the VE table and I'm -3 is the farthest away from zero turn closed loop back on and with any throttle transition thats quick it'll jump to 20 from idle. Its like any quick transition or steady 1500 plus rpm they go up. The higher you rev the farther the fuel trims go negative.

Advanced Tuner
    You need to supply the scan and tune file