Thread: Readiness Monitors

Tuner in Training

Readiness Monitors

Recently tuned an automatic 2011 Camaro SS with long tubes, not cats and no rear oxygen sensors. Rear oxygen sensors are not installed and harnesses are zip tied away. The car has passed all of the readiness monitors expect the oxygen sensor monitor tho it has cleared the heated oxygen sensor cycle. Car has been driven over 500 miles since the tune was done. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I have a log, tune and info file attached for reference. MohammadAbu_2011Camaro_O2Log.hplVCMSuiteInfo_8_23_2018.txtMohammadAbu_2011Camaro_AHP_2.hpt

Just copy your tune file and save as Emissions Tune and then change all you engine diags to "no error reported". This will immediately listed them as passed. When you get back home just copy back over the file with the engine diags the way they were originally and save the emissions file for next time.

I had to do this for my LS Jeep because I have 2 OBD2 ports (1 chrysler/1 GM) and half of the sensors will pass on one and the rest pass on the other but no way together. I have all my emission equip installed and working correctly but the inspection station has no way to check both OBD's and give me a pass.
    Last edited by Riptide9; 08-28-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Tuner in Training
    thanks Riptide9, will try that this evening

Tuner in Training
    Riptide9, wanted to thank you again for this. It worked perfectly!

Glad to hear that!