Thread: Scanner/Editor formatting issues

Scanner/Editor formatting issues

Hello,

I just installed the VCM Suite on my new laptop and I have been having some issues with formatting on both programs. On the Scanner, the Graphs don't fill the entire window, and on the Editor I noticed that the DTC window cuts off the trouble codes and there is no way to adjust it to make them visible...Am i missing something obvious? I spent quite a bit of time clicking around trying to find settings of some kind, but no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have attached two pictures to show examples.

Thanks,
    Kevin

formatting issue Scanner.PNGFormatting issue Editor.PNG
    2006 Z06, AHP stage 4 Heads milled .020", Superbee 103 Intake, RPM B3 Cam, Billy Boat Catless Headers, X-pipe, Alky Control Meth Injection

I finally decided to submit a ticket for this issue and got it fixed. Corey from HPT support told me that changing dpi settings should correct it. My DPI settings were set to 125% from the factory on my windows 10 laptop, so I set 100%, restarted the laptop and it was fixed. Problem solved, and a thanks to Corey for taking the time to figure this one out!
    2006 Z06, AHP stage 4 Heads milled .020", Superbee 103 Intake, RPM B3 Cam, Billy Boat Catless Headers, X-pipe, Alky Control Meth Injection