**Please see my last post and file uploaded**

LJMS turbo cam
    S475 turbo
    Boost ref FPR set at 58psi base
    80lb injectors
    4L85E
    Circle D converter
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by theburlyman; 05-24-2019 at 11:12 AM.

I don't have my laptop handy to look at them. Have you adjusted the RAF (running air flow)?

Tuner in Training
    dmaxs10 - Appreciate the input. I have made minor changes to the BRAF (only up to what I currently have read about changing it. Wondering at this point if I should find someone reputable on here to pay and remote/mail order to help me get a decent running tune since this is a new motor. I certainly dont want to wash the rings out of this thing or something. I felt like I have a decent start through reading, etc. but I may be too far off

Tuner in Training
    Am I asking the wrong questions or in the wrong format? I generally just dont see the activity and sharing of advice in this forum as others are the web? Can someone clue me in?

looking at your log looks like it does the same thing mine does. Mine will die randomly though and I haven't figured it out yet sorry

It's the internet, you're lucky when you get free stuff. Most guys get paid to do this stuff and don't just let information out for nothing. Sometimes it just takes years of practice or finding the right info to help you with your issue.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I haven't looked at your tune yet but if you put in a new cam you need to adjust your BRAF. Also since you have a 4l85e and converter you may need this:

https://www.sonnax.com/parts/1989-lu...egulator-valve

Also make sure you either have a gear selector switch hooked up or the gear selector type set to None in the tune. This allows the ecu to switch from idle to drive spark tables.

Tuner in Training
    Gentlemen, those of you that are replying - Thank you! Dmax and Nicolas I have adjusted BRAF again slightly (what I believe to be the right tables. Car starts and idles (inconsistently though). I managed to cruise around the block tonight and that log is attached. I have gear selector type set to zero but the car still dies when going into gear. I can get it without dying IF I give it a little gas when doing so. I was getting some hanging idle tonight which is random ( I havent encountered that yet)
    Last edited by theburlyman; 05-23-2019 at 10:47 PM.

what I am trying right now is adjusting my iac. was running around 140 got it to 80 need to readjust RAF so it will be a few days till I can say if I fixed it, but I will let you know. And its something for you to check I don't see IAC on the log files
    And 5FDP is right some people pay thousands to learn this stuff and making a living from it. It can be frustrating at times if no one gives you the answer your looking for. You can at to learn it, or spend lots of time online reading about it and use trail and error.
    Last edited by dmaxs10; 09-03-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    No wonder it's rich, your cranking and primary VE tables are whacked. I'm surprised it runs at all, not mention you're washing the cylinder walls down with fuel. Where's your WB at? That thing should be pegged. You need to find some like combinations and compare with what you have. Research, there are files either posted or in the repository that will get you closer.

Tuner in Training
    Loch - this is strange. My wideband is pegging 16.00 at idle 50% of the time. I have thought it was rich based on smell but when I remove large amounts from the VE tables the car will not start, idle, run at all.

Advanced Tuner
    It's strange indeed, something isn't correct. Your Injector Bank Select is all zero's. Where is your WB located? Is your injector data correct? Who's are they? What fuel pressure are they @ 80#"s

If they are deka look at this thread for 80# injector data, https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...450#post541450. Mowton included a spreadsheet from Dave.
    What kind of return fuel return you running?

Tuner in Training
    Loch - I have WB located in the downpipe approx 12" after the turbo. It is at a 45 deg angle. My injector data is from Deatschworks and they provided a flow sheet and pressure correction table. @ 55psi they claim 81.62lb/hr and 60psi 85.24lb/hr. I took the average since I am at 58psi base.

Fuel system is twin bosch 044's Y-'d together (one is on a hobbs switch) and a -10 to the rails. Aeromotive boost ref regulator and then back to the tank through a -6 line.

That flow seems a bit low to me. I flowed mine and got 89-91 lb/hr at 58psi

Tuner in Training
    Dmax - are yours the deatschworks also? In hindsight I should have bought ID's but damn they are expensive

Deka 80s used so I don't have any data for them. Trying some data I found that made sense to me and see what it does.
    I hear IDs are really nice but just like you that's a lot for me to spend. Get what you pay for on somethings though.

The iac didn't fix mine so I'm guessing your issue is else where too. Doing some reading wrong injector data can cause this. That's all I got right now

Tuner in Training
    I'm researching and will report back as well. As Drloch said above, I've got some weird stuff going on here. Wideband reads lean but the car seems to be pissing fuel. If I reduce my VE table the car won't run at all due to being too lean. Maybe my wideband is accurate??

Another oddity is I have one bank o2 that is way more active than the other? When logging STFT today I was lean all of the place with numbers ranging from 8 to over 20

Advanced Tuner
    My initial thought is that the injector data and/or is way off for the injectors you have. You have the the flow rate programmed for 81 - 87, (which BTW I believe for your boost referenced fuel system I believe you should have the same value across the table, If I am incorrect someone please jump in and clarify) In any event with the values you have in the table you are having to you are having to have huge values in the VE table to even get it to run and you say your WB is saying you are still lean, which would make sense if the system is being told that it has 80+ injectors but in reality they are some something that are flowing a lot less. At this point I would suggest that you open the bypass valve so you won't build any boost to speak of and change to some injectors that you do have the correct data for and see if AFR becomes stable and predictable.

Tuner in Training
    Evening guys - I ran around the block quickly tonight and logged the STFT's. I have yet to change the injector data as DrLoch mentioned but I did verify with the manufacturer and a buddy at LMR in Houston that the flow rate is correct. As DrLoch mentioned I have conflicting info on injector scaling when using a Boost ref regulator but I can make that change if need.

I have attached my tune and a couple logs on STFT's I know that this graph shows a lean condition and I need to add fuel BUT is that only adding fuel to the Primary VE table?? My VE table values are already huge!? PLEASE IGNORE the Wideband. i have determined what I believe to be the issue giving a false reading there. the WB sensor is mounted in a 5" Downpipe and it exits to atmosphere 6" after the sensor itself. I need to extend my exhaust tubing so it is not exposed to so much air.

So all that... Can anyone read my logs and provide guidance on my next COA/Changes? Thank you
    Last edited by theburlyman; 05-23-2019 at 10:46 PM.