Thread: had few issues with hptuner

had few issues with hptuner

hi,

i have ls2 on 0411 ecu and my knock sensor doesnt seem to work im using psi harness and new sensors i just looked for the part number SU1282VC and im wondering if it defective or maybe software issue.
    im not sure if i have exhaust leak or because of minor catback modification i have my fuel trim going positive and i couldnt get the misfire detection system to work, bank 1 and bank 2 seem similar can i rule out exhaust leak in the passenger headers?
    i drove on the street for about 3 hours tried to make as much correction as i can to get my wb to match afr error on open loop and then i tuned my close loop based on fuel trim but still my wot is rich on close loop and this is what i came up with
    and for some reason my datalog keep losing connection i have to unplug the usb and re-plug it in

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by QTR FMS View Post
    hi,

i have ls2 on 0411 ecu and my knock sensor doesnt seem to work im using psi harness and new sensors i just looked for the part number SU1282VC and im wondering if it defective or maybe software issue.
    im not sure if i have exhaust leak or because of minor catback modification i have my fuel trim going positive and i couldnt get the misfire detection system to work, bank 1 and bank 2 seem similar can i rule out exhaust leak in the passenger headers?
    i drove on the street for about 3 hours tried to make as much correction as i can to get my wb to match afr error on open loop and then i tuned my close loop based on fuel trim but still my wot is rich on close loop and this is what i came up with
    and for some reason my datalog keep losing connection i have to unplug the usb and re-plug it in

thanks
    WOT AFR can be modified in the MAF table.
    07 Silverado 5.3 full exhaust, CAI, BTR Stage 2 turbo cam and springs 226/231 .605"/.598" 113+4

Quote Originally Posted by jjs View Post
    WOT AFR can be modified in the MAF table.
    the car is tuned on speed density,and my issue is not just wot sometime my wot is 11.5 sometimes 10.0or maybe richer
    i tried to fix the ve table but i cant get the fuel trim to zero its stays +10 no matter what i do then it would get to -10 for no specific reason(other than adding more fuel in ve table), then it would go to +5 by itself so there is no sweet spot,
    i tried open loop today but it would idle at 12.9 then dies this is with the base tune yesterday open loop was fine i kinda gave up on trying to fix the ve table is there a way to find the issue on hptuner ?

i dont know how to get the misfire detection system working i have set the temp to enable to nothing