mas air flow (SAE)
    AFR Error %
    manifold absolute pressure kpa
    ECT
    Spark
    IAT
    RPM
    Speed

when I go to the histo in scanner and select Maf Hi - AFR Error so I can start looking at scaling the MAF, nothing comes up. Looked everywhere but cannot get it to work. What am I missing.

Also, when doing this, do I need to reset my MAF fail frequency, it is still plugged in, using WBO2, and when started the car, it was registering a frequency even though in full SD mode for VE tuning.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    what vehicle is this? it sounds like your trying to apply an ls2 histogram on an ls1 vehicle...that aint gonna work
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    what vehicle is this? it sounds like your trying to apply an ls2 histogram on an ls1 vehicle...that aint gonna work
    It's an LS1 WS6. It's one of the histo's I think that came with the latest scanning software, or maybe I downloaded it, don't remember.

Is there any set up histo's I could download and directly apply to the MAF calibration in editor? I read somewhere I just really need dyn cyl air and MAF frequency and should be good to go, but dunno... confused now.. as usual, lol!!

Added sig:
    Last edited by WS6Fury; 08-09-2006 at 11:16 PM.
    2002 BSM T/A WS6 #3371 (Sept 12, 2002) "LOB"
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

You definitely need the MAF vs AFR Error% histogram not "MAF Hi vs AFR Error%" histo.
    Always Support Our Troops!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6Fury
    It's an LS1 WS6. It's one of the histo's I think that came with the latest scanning software, or maybe I downloaded it, don't remember.

Is there any set up histo's I could download and directly apply to the MAF calibration in editor? I read somewhere I just really need dyn cyl air and MAF frequency and should be good to go, but dunno... confused now.. as usual, lol!!

Added sig:
    like ec tune said you need the maf error histo which comes with your software.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"