Thread: VE tuning Turbo Ls1 stalling every time i stop

Tuner in Training

VE tuning Turbo Ls1 stalling every time i stop

ok so ive done a few test drives and scans .copy and pasted special by% on to the VE and still wants to stall out after letting off the gas and I need to hit the throttle to start it still. it seems like I keep on adding to the table in the same spot and AFR doesn't get any better. heres where im at. should I be only grabbing portions of the histogram? or doing anything with the spark table? It's a stock ls1 and heads, 7875 VS turbo, Huron speed v3 A/C kit, 44mm wastegate, 50mm blow offvalve, sloppy stage 2 cam, PAC springs, BBk ls6 style intake, ebay 80 lbs injectors, boost reference fuel pressure regulator, stock rail, racetronics fuel pump with upgraded hot wire kit, innovate motorstorts wideband /boost controller, T56 with spec 2 clutch and 4.10 gears. any help is appreciated. thank you

ride3.hpl
    drive 4.hpl
    drive 5.hpl
    ride 3 adjust.hpt
    ride 4.hpt
    ride5.hpt

IDK but good luck with the Chinese knockoff injectors! If your time has any value to you, consider using a legit part there. The Chinese junk off of eBay is a HUGE headache in this business.
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

Agreed , Id maybe expensive , but to me chump change for the data . Spot on stuff!

Tuner in Training
    im waiting on some 650cc 72lbs @58 psi FIC injectors. they come on Thursday. but wondering if ive got my scanner logging correctly particularly the wide band/ error histogram. and if im apply the right things because all I seem to be doing is adding to one spot creating a spike in the graph with no change to way it runs.

Tuner
    might just be the injector inconsistent

Advanced Tuner
    your KOEO MAP data shows 88KPA and your MAP linear scaling doesn't seem right for a GM 3 bar sensor. that will cause no ended issues. unless your barometric pressure is actually 88KPA and you're very high above sea level.

your VE corrections in your faulting area are wrong. you cant have bigger values during coast down area than at WOT.

your injector data is set up for a dead head system your description describes a return style.

I believe you may been using the histogram to edit your VE but not disabling or taking into account DFCO turning the fuel off on coast down. get your VE right and you'll likely find its a lack of air causing the stall. you can edit that through cracker/follower tables or mechanically with air bleed or resetting the blade stop

Tuner in Training

got new injectors and started new thread

thanks for the response I have gotten new injectors and started a new post since this one. as for the MAP sensor its an ebay one that had a sticker on the back of it tht had the numbers that I put in for the scaling im going to try putting in the GM numbers and try to hone in on the proper reading for KOEO.if that doesn't work ill get a GM 3 bar MAP what should I be seeing with KOEO im just above sea level. in my new post I am asking for asking for assistance in applying wideband ERRor graph to the VE because what im doing now is copying the entire average from the error graph and pasting with special math % but it seems like all it does is add to the most commonly driven areas and looking like it will just go up and up every time I copy and paste. not sure if I should have parameters set differently to say that its an error because looking at the error graph it just counts up constantly wherever it is running at. as for the injector data I think that is squared away with the new injectors and data but not sure if I should have something setup differently for return style with boost reference fuel pressure regulator. should I be going up or down with the cracker/follower tables and is there a tutorial mechanically air bleed or setting the blade stop I have adjusted the idle screw to 2% tps reading and unplugged and plugged back in is this what you mean . this scan and tune is with the new injectors but nothing adjusting the MAP scaling yet thats now todays mission. thanks again

making progress lean under load.hpl

the best so far power enrichment from PO1 truck idle lowered adde 2 spark still lean.hpt
    Last edited by shoo; 09-09-2018 at 09:28 AM.