I've been perusing the boards for a few days, and read most of the FAQ's but still want a double verification on my plans.

First a little background, I currently have two trucks. The first is a '00 S10 Xtreme with the 2.2 OHV motor, and the second is an '04 S10 crew cab with the 4.3. I'm understanding that HPTuners will operate BOTH of these PCM's. I've been involved with custom tuning for some years now with the older OBDI '7749 PCM that is used in the turbo sunbirds, and Syclone/Typhoon trucks. I'm no newbie to tuning, just a newbie to this software package.

Secondly, The '00 broke the motor a few months back, and I'm not in the process of swapping a 2.2 Ecotec into it from a cavailer. I'll be adding a turbo to the motor as well within a year. This leaves me needing several things from a PCM editor that I want to insure I can do before I plunk down the $600 to get started. Can I disable the VATS, on the new Ecotec PCM? Does the Ecotec PCM support 2bar operation? 3bar?

Ultimate goals for the truck are 350hp, and 350ft-lbs in a package that is near 2,500lbs total weight. Please don't ask why I'm not going V8, or any other myriad of questions, I've hashed out the pros/cons of most swaps, and have settled on the Ecotec for it's ability to make good power, and have decent reliability, as well as the fact that it's a nice light motor that revs high and is well suited for road course, and autocross duties.

Thanks in advance for the help, and answers.