Thread: Controller Locked

Controller Locked

MPVI2 I have been writing and modifying tunes, reading the codes with VCM Scanner, making progress.
    Then, all of a sudden, Can't read codes with VCM Scanner and Controller Locked, can't write or read anything.
    This is not a tuner locked tune, I unhooked battery for 30 minutes, tried again, same problem.
    This is the second ECM that this has happened to me with.

What is going on and how do I unlock the controller?

Anyone near Dunkirk NY for hire to get my 1948 F1 with FI LM4 bored to 5.7 running right?
    Bill at 716-679-7716

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I would recommend contacting support here https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit as we will need additional information in order to troubleshoot further.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner

Fix "Controller Unlock: Timed Out" Issue for 2003 Trailblazer 4.2L

I got the same error message "Controller Unlock: Timed OUt". I email support, but 1st reply from HP Tuner says Resync and start again. I email second time and asked for more detail. You hook up your MPV2 to your lap top (connected to wifi) and find the Help and click on Resync Interface. I can not read and write from my ECM. I hoped that this helps. Also, after you resync interface, you will see pop up message saying 2 credit added. I am not sure technically what is going on, but 2 credit was added back on my MPV2 Pro.