Thread: fg 6 speed auto conversion

Potential Tuner

fg 6 speed auto conversion

Hey guys, just wondering if any one could help me out with the 6 speed auto shifter plug wiring. I have two wiring diagrams from ford that tell me they are wired two different ways. One of them tells me they should be wired directly to the 6hp26, and the other tells me to wire them to the EEC-B plug and the PCM relays that information to the TCM via the CAN Bus. I've done heaps of 4 speed auto and manual standalone conversions but struggling with the 6 speed auto, any help on the issue would be great, Cheers

Advanced Tuner
    in zf6 they go straight to the box through the rectangle plug that joins the engine loom to the body loom.
    the reverse lights for zf are different also, they output an earth and trigger for a relay rather than having a switch like previous boxes.
    for the speedo the zf internal vss is used, don't need to run an abs module and you can use the vss out on pin b36 to feed a speedo.
    pretty sure you'll need to use the factory start signal to the ecu (pin b38) and output to starter relay (pin b5)

just yell out if youre not sure about anything else