Thread: GT350 Flex Fuel Controller

Senior Tuner

GT350 Flex Fuel Controller

I have a customer with one of the new flex fuel controllers people are starting to use.

https://www.advancedfueldynamics.com...gt350r-voodoo/

Have them sell it and do a normal flex fuel tune or let it control fuel? I haven't ever messed with one but am thinking sell it and tune like normal flex fuel setup.

I had a customer ask me about this exact system. I haven't tried it and curios myself. I'm guessing it goes between the injector harness and uses the flex fuel sensor info to act as almost a mulitplier for injector pulse?

I would recommend sticking to Fords Inferred flex fuel logic

Senior Tuner
    What I was thinking. That or two tunes. These ECUs are very good at using the widebands to make quick corrections and that device seems to be a dumb device that does not take input from wideband and just makes course adjustments from ethanol content sensor. I question if it doesn't interfere with the ability of the ECU to take full advantage of the wideband and hit target as accurately also.

Ford Flex Fuel will hit commanded. Two tunes and letting widebands correct if a little off 93 or E85 will correct and hit commanded as well. That makes me question the usefulness of this.