Thread: 11 llm tune?

Potential Tuner

11 llm tune?

so i just bought a used 11 pickup lml it has a 4" exhaust, no def tank and no egr , also has a edge cts2 tunner that must be part of the delete, when i try to change power options from stock it wont let me may have been deleted by hp tune or efi live, last owner has no clue. is there anything i can do with my hp tuner stuff to identify the tune?
    Last edited by novaman; 09-25-2023 at 11:25 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by novaman View Post
    so i just bought a used 11 pickup lml it has a 4" exhaust, no def tank and no egr , also has a edge cts2 tunner that must be part of the delete, when i try to change power options from stock it wont let me may have been deleted by hp tune or efi live, last owner has no clue. is there anything i can do with my hp tuner stuff to identify the tune?
    You will not be able to identify anything about the tune or it may be locked by Edge. If you want a real tune, pm me

Is it the edge Evolution tuner? Or is it just a monitor? I can't recall Edge ever offering deletes i know of. If its got EFI live (my guess) you likely can't read it with HPT since they are typically locked. Whatever you do don't load a stock tune!
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned