Thread: P0600, P060A, U0300 on Coyote Swap.

Potential Tuner

P0600, P060A, U0300 on Coyote Swap.

I'm having a strange issue on my 2010 coyote swap. Every once an a while while trying to start my car, it doesn't want to start. I get a battery light and if I can get the car started its a very rough idle. Also with the key in on, engine off, I can hear the fuel pump cycling on and off in about 1 second intervals. With the engine running I can see my fuel pressure gauge still cycling in the same interval. The car will throw those three codes.

First time it happened I was at the track. Though it was the alternator or battery, so I put it back on the trailer and while i was at the hotel, I decided to go see what the voltages where off and running. Nothing seemed out of whack so I re-uploaded the tune and the initial write timed out. I tried it again and it wrote the tune and the car started right up no problems.

So this whole sequence has happened a few more times since, and I can't nail down what is triggering it. It happened again at the track. Ran the full day no problems, then when I went to load it on the trailer it happened, same thing re-upload the tune and it's fine. The car runs 100% no sign of issue until trying to start it. Though maybe it was high RPM's triggering it but it happened again after just cruising around town.

Only thing i found similar on the web was a thread on one of my facebook groups from a 14' manual Lund tune, which I believe is the same year ECU I have on my swap.
    Chuck Perkins: So... I went back to my Bama tune. No problems at all. No light flicker. Full power all was good.
    Loaded my Lund 93 tune and back to flickering battery light. Can't go WOT. Falls flat on its face. Stalled again but this time I got some DTC's.
    P0600
    P060A
    U0300

Chuck Perkins: ***Update*** So As it turns out, this is what happens when your tune file is corrupt. Jon had me flash back to stock, then reload the tune on the tuner, and then reflash the car.
    Worked like a charm.
    Ideas?
    This started around the time I did the first "Write Calibration" instead of "Write Entire" on the car, but it was also around the time I first got it on the track so I'm not sure if it's related to either.

I get no start condition every 100th re-flash. Not sure what's going on and its not the same car - 3 different cars.

Has to be returned to stock and started form a scratch - last time I had to return to stock with nGauge as returning to stock with HPT had no effect.