Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Thread: ZF 9 Speed Transmission Programming

  1. #21
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    Not every single operating system is defined (especially considering Dodge pushes out new ones all the time).
    If you follow the instructions and get the file emailed into support, we can that operating system defined.

    Thanks to Tyler-98-W68, we've been adding a lot we didn't have (possibly because he's in Canada and they may use different calibrations), but we still aren't going to have all of them.

    That said, we do in fact support the controller itself, so as long as we can get the read file. You did in fact read it, its just missing the definition. You just cant edit it yet until we map it out, which is why the dialog box tells you to email the file to us.
    I get all of that . I do. But I hope I wasn't told that I had to buy a new interface only to have to wait 5 months for it to work.

  2. #22
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29
    Tyler add 68284307AE to the list of undefined .

  3. #23
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbobuick View Post
    Tyler add 68284307AE to the list of undefined .
    While it sucks it does make sense that yours doesn't work quite yet as it ends with AE and thats what my 2014 (with more trans updates than my 2016 has)

    I just tried a read with the newest beta 4.3.282 and it still doesn't work but soon it should.

  4. #24
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    roseville, ca
    Posts
    17
    Man, I am really looking forward to this being a go here. I honestly would like to tune the trans on my car (2015 200 S) more then the engine..

  5. #25
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29
    So another week and I still have no access to my trans . (Definition files still not working. )
    It also seems that the comparison function for the transmissions isn't working .

    And the throttle relearn function .

    And the Speedo/gear calibration function.

    HP TUNERS: I'm willing to drive there to your location to help get all the bugs worked out in real time . There are quite a few things that are still broken .

  6. #26
    HPT Employee Mark@HPTuners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    36.1094, 115.1781
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbobuick View Post
    So another week and I still have no access to my trans . (Definition files still not working. )
    It also seems that the comparison function for the transmissions isn't working .

    And the throttle relearn function .

    And the Speedo/gear calibration function.

    HP TUNERS: I'm willing to drive there to your location to help get all the bugs worked out in real time . There are quite a few things that are still broken .
    Do you have a support ticket open for your definition? If so, please let us know your ticket number so we can look into it.

    As for special functions such as Throttle Relearn or Gear/Tire Calibration, these features vary from vehicle to vehicle and they may not be available for your vehicle. If you do not see them in VCM Scanner under Vehicle Controls & Special Functions, please open an additional support ticket so we can check if these features are available for your vehicle.

  7. #27
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29
    Ticket 163041

    They are there . The throttle relearn is clickable , but gives a warning that it's not supported. Which is strange since it's a throttle body found on multiple platforms which are supported .

    The Speedo and gear function opens the box but nothing is available inside the box.

    I'm just in Michigan . It would take less time for me to drive out there then it would be to send 57 emails( exaggerated for humor) back and forth 😁

  8. #28
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    As for the speedo/gear size I have a ticket open for that. Here is a video of what happens

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvK9aGnUOYk

  9. #29
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    Do you have a support ticket open for your definition? If so, please let us know your ticket number so we can look into it.

    As for special functions such as Throttle Relearn or Gear/Tire Calibration, these features vary from vehicle to vehicle and they may not be available for your vehicle. If you do not see them in VCM Scanner under Vehicle Controls & Special Functions, please open an additional support ticket so we can check if these features are available for your vehicle.
    Just wondering if you would like me to open a ticket each time a Beta comes out and I test it out with my 2014 Cherokee(Ticket 161383)

    I see the new 4.3.313 is out, later tonight I will do a read on my 2014 with the new software and see if works.

  10. #30
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler-98-W68 View Post
    Just wondering if you would like me to open a ticket each time a Beta comes out and I test it out with my 2014 Cherokee(Ticket 161383)

    I see the new 4.3.313 is out, later tonight I will do a read on my 2014 with the new software and see if works.
    Don't bother . I just downloaded it and spent 13 minutes rereading the TCM. No dice .

  11. #31
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbobuick View Post
    Don't bother . I just downloaded it and spent 13 minutes rereading the TCM. No dice .
    I'm still holding out some hope! I have nothing better to do tonight!

  12. #32
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    4.3.314 Beta reading on 68241136AE my 2014 Limited is still not working.

  13. #33
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29
    New beta 4.3.315 still won't read my trans .

  14. #34
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    29
    New beta 4.3.318 still won't read my trans .

  15. #35
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    Version 4.3.320 Update

    My 2014 Limited= 68241136AE = Readable in HP Tuners *New*
    Friends 2014 Trailhawk = 68241136AA = Readable in HP Tuners *New*
    Friends 2016 Trailhawk = 68312133AD = Readable in HP Tuners
    My 2016 Trailhawk = 68312133AC = Readable in HP Tuners
    Friends 2017 Trailhawk = 68325006AG = Not Readable in HP Tuners Both PCM and TCM

  16. #36
    HPT Employee Mark@HPTuners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    36.1094, 115.1781
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler-98-W68 View Post
    Version 4.3.320 Update

    Friends 2017 Trailhawk = 68325006AG = Not Readable in HP Tuners Both PCM and TCM
    Do you have a ticket open for this?

  17. #37
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    Do you have a ticket open for this?
    I"m not sure I do, I don't have access to this vehicle anymore so it's not really on top of my priority list right now.

    However now that everything is working for the vehicles i do have access to there is now the issue of not being able to license the file despite having the credits to do so.

    My 2016 Trailhawk = 68312133AC



    My 2014 Limited = 68241136AE


  18. #38
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    Above issue has been corrected on my 2016 68312133AC using version 4.3.324 thanks again for the help!

  19. #39
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    Well another issue
    2016 Cherokee 68312133AC



    Ticket #164578 Created

    Thank you for your continued hard work on this pain in the ass TCM

  20. #40
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    44
    All kinds of issues. Rebooted re synced the interface and then this happened




    Ticket 164583 opened