Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost cam idle great, but takes too long to return to idle after large throttle input

Advanced Tuner

Yeah I changed the throttle body min to 1.5 degrees. I changed everything you mentioned in above posts. Whenever I have it where it can control idle with spark it runs very low timing and holds the idle very low. I can leave that off and set timing in the timing tables for idle and it's fine. I made a tune that had your mapped point tweaks but with it not controlling idle timing and it was better staying in mp0 instead of blending 3. But no matter which tune it's still hanging idle after a high rev or getting on it in gear and letting off... when you get off the gas you can watch the log and throttle angle slowly drop 18, 17, 16, 15 degrees... slowly letting the rpm come down instead of just dropping like on a normal tune to the normal 3 degrees or so and letting idle fall

Something in the torque decel or driver demand table is keeping the throttle open and slowly closing it.

Tuner in Training
    I should modify three tables same your numbers ?
    this is the only issue every thing else is okay ?

thanks bro for your effort .

When I enable torque module, no matter what I change it pulls the spark down to zero and lugs the idle down... then blips it back up and back down... and the calculated torque is like 60 percent or more. If I turn torque module off its super stable and drives great. It just doesn't return to idle quickly from above 4000 rpm... I tried changed everything in torque based decel and decay... In the driver demand tables... all that

Hey "bro" don't you have your own thread right below this one? Lmfao

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by konabluekiller View Post
    Hey "bro" don't you have your own thread right below this one? Lmfao
    Poor Thatwhite5.0. It's like he's being chased by the paparazzi lol.

Advanced Tuner
    Try decreasing the torque values in whatever torque table it's using during idle.
    Decrease them by like 50% or so.
    I did this in my GT500 tune, works great, not sure on other ones that are using multiple torque tables, but I would imagine the same.

I was thinking that... but wasn't exactly sure what table it was using haha... I'm logging all that stuff. Would it be in the main torque tables in MP0/mp1?.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by konabluekiller View Post
    I was thinking that... but wasn't exactly sure what table it was using haha... I'm logging all that stuff. Would it be in the main torque tables in MP0/mp1?.
    Isn't there a way to log which table it's using?
    I assume table MP0, but not sure.