Thread: E67 os:12611134 flex fuel tune file

Tuner in Training

E67 os:12611134 flex fuel tune file

Hi,

I am trying to mod my daily driver to flex fuel cause fuel is so expensive in here Finland. (E85 is 55% cheaper than E10 and 60% cheaper than E5 here.)

Car is -07 sts caddy with northstar and it use e67 pcm with that 12611134 os. It does not work if i just enable flex fuel (with sensor virtual) and change stoich afr. Afr and ethanol % do not change when you fill up with e85 and it is getting fault codes from lean mixture.

Should i try to install and wire sensor and change virtual to sensor??

Now i am looking stock flex fuel vehicle tune with e67 pcm and that os or just e67 tune which will work with os swap. Can anyone help? Sensor or virtual thats same cause i have sensor to but in it.
    Or if it is possible to just make it work with my oe tune all help is valid.

Jaakko
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jukkis; 09-19-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Senior Tuner
    the virtual sensor isnt always right and can be all over the place, its best to get the proper flex sensor and wire it in then it all works properly

Tuner in Training
    Ok. Sensor instal is no problem but i found this thread from another forum

https://www.cadillacforums.com/forum.../t-889578.html

It seems that my os did not support flex fuel and i am not sure if i want to change it cause there is always risk to fail and it is daily driver. These cars are also rare here so new pcm programming will be costly and difficult.

Senior Tuner
    your tune file above does have all the flex tables and settings for it to run so id say just make sure flex sensor goes into right pin in ecu and it all should work once enabled, i done it in mine and works perfect and mine is older e38 u have the same tables as mine does

Tuner in Training
    maby i have to try with sensor.

Senior Tuner
    just enabling the actual sensor and connecting the pin in wont hurt anything so its worth a shot, just remember to wire up the sensor so it keeps ignition power when cranking and i earthed flex sensor to same main ecu earth for best results

Tuner in Training
    Ok i ordered electrical connector with pins cause those i do not have. Sensor and fuel connectors i already have. Lets see.