Thread: 2017 Camaro SS w/heads/cam/Whipple 2.9SC. Rpm drops too fast when return to idle?

2017 Camaro SS w/heads/cam/Whipple 2.9SC. Rpm drops too fast when return to idle?

Hey guys. Just recently tuned a 2017 Camaro SS with heads, cam, Whipple 2.9 Supercharger, LT4 Injectors. The car runs great despite a couple issues.

First Issue:
    After the engine has been running for 30sec (at full temp) if I rev the engine (or clutch in while driving when coming to a stop) the engine rpm drops too fas and almost stalls dropping to around 500-600rpm then saves itself by reving to about 1300rpm before returning to the target idle which is 800rpm.
    I've played around with the "Idle Torque Reserve" and "Idle Torque limit" values but can't get the rpms to drop slow enough to return to idle smoothly. I've even played with the decel fuel cut rpm but it doesn't make a difference.

Second Issue:
    The drive by wire throttle gets very sensitive not transitioning well from light throttle to mid throttle. Once I get to about 40% it accelerates to aggressively. I didn't spend too much time trying to figure this out as I ran out of time.

I've attached the tune file below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    I had same problem, If you solve it please tell us how.

Tuner
    Stock flywheel?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    idle external load can help reduce negative numbers

posting a log can help

after looking over the file, alot is off and wondering about the whole cars behavior
    Last edited by SultanHassanMasTuning; 09-22-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161