Thread: STFT adjusting while WOT !! pantastar and 392

Tuner

STFT adjusting while WOT !! pantastar and 392

dears

something went wrong once i tune these vehicles where it adjust fuel trims while WOT

i did all the modification to prevent any exhaust protection activity

please advise
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's not actually adjusting your fuel trims. You can see that you're going into OPEN loop when you hit WOT (PE MODE enabled). Most vehicles will do this where if they detect that just before going into PE, the system had to add fuel to the trims. In your case, it was adding 5% fuel in that cell, before you went into PE. It adds the 5% ontop of your FA fueling.

You can check this, if you adjust your injector tables or Stoich value so that your car is pulling fuel instead of adding. When WOT is requested, it will not add any fuel. It will also not remove any. This is designed with protection in mind.

I noticed most DCX vehicles do not have the function to turn that feature on/off like GM cars do. I check a similar vehicle to your with CMR (Diablo sport). And the functionality to turn this off does not exist there either. But it doesn't hurt anything, just get your fueling a little on the rich side while cruising, so the ecu is always pulling fuel instead of adding. If it really bugs you