Thread: Just killed my TH350. I have a 4L80E and tune is 3bar SD 0411.

Tuner in Training

Just killed my TH350. I have a 4L80E and tune is 3bar SD 0411.

How can you find out if your OS/Tune is set for an automatic versus manual? I started out with a 3bar SD open loop OS and a turbo 350. That trans died yesterday (boost spiked to just under 30psi whereas the normal is only 21) and I have a 4L80E ready to go in. Just wondering if there's a way to tell before hand if I need a segment swap.
    Attached Files Attached Files

That file already has the 4L80e parameters in there, so it's really to go as far as I see.

If you opened the transmission tab and there was only 2 sections and it already said "manual" in the drop down it would require a segment swap.

It's likely you will need to make sure the DTC's for the transmission are active so you can trouble shoot issues if need be. Best to compare with a stock tune to see what the correct setting are.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks! I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    That file already has the 4L80e parameters in there, so it's really to go as far as I see.

If you opened the transmission tab and there was only 2 sections and it already said "manual" in the drop down it would require a segment swap.

It's likely you will need to make sure the DTC's for the transmission are active so you can trouble shoot issues if need be. Best to compare with a stock tune to see what the correct setting are.