Thread: Anyone run Brisk Multispark plugs in forced induction Coyote?

Anyone run Brisk Multispark plugs in forced induction Coyote?

I have a customer with a D1SC supercharged 2013 Coyote that made just under 700whp. He was getting plug blow out on the dyno until we gapped plugs down to .028, he now wants to replace plugs again (getting a heavy load miss) and was asking me about the Brisk Multispark.

https://www.briskusa.com/brisk_multi...rk_spark_plugs

I have never ran these, and I am a true skeptic of any non-conventional type of spark plug. However I actually like the concept of these, but for the price of them they better work. So I told him I would ask around on the forum.

Advanced Tuner
    I feel like as cool as this looks, the spark power is now divided by 3 so blowout might be even worse in a FI application. It also says 'mild supercharged, turbocharged, nitrous, etc.' I'm a skeptic as you can tell LOL.

The last SC vehicle I had was my Lightning and I remember when the gap would open, i'd get heavy load blowout... I'd just change them or re-gap lower and it would last many thousand miles.

Advanced Tuner
    Thats some Tony Stark looking plug right there. I woudlnt trust it, do NGK 6510 gapped at .028", have had zero issues using this plug on multiple builds making way more than 700whp
    Last edited by Jn2; 09-25-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    Thats some Tony Start looking plug right there. I woudlnt trust it, do NGK 6510 gapped at .028", have had zero issues using this plug on multiple builds making way more than 700whp
    Same here.

Just gap lower with your good known ngk’s

Senior Tuner
    "Thank you for your interest in our products. For this application however, we do not recommend the Premium Multi-Spark design because it is a forced induction application. We primarily only recommend the Multi-Spark design for naturally aspirated race applications.

We would recommend our Silver Racing design for your application.

BRISK Silver Racing RR14YS"

https://www.briskracing.com/brisk-sp...rk-plug-detail

This is the response I got, after inquiring with brisk about using them with a supercharged coyote engine.

Advanced Tuner
    A little off topic, but does anyone else find reading these plugs are a lot more difficult than NGK's?

Tuner in Training
    I run the brisk RR14YS in my whippled coyote

Tuner in Training
    i ran brisk plugs in my supercharged s197 and they separated inside the ceramic very disappointed as they were suggested by the supplier of the supercharger.