Thread: logger only reads some parameters

Potential Tuner

logger only reads some parameters

so i recently upgrade to the latest version of hp tuners from 3.6. After i did my logger will not record some of the parameters. If i open it up on my computer everything works as it should with no problems all parameters show up and record. Its only when i try to log with my data logger by itself that it wont record certain ones. Ive deleted channels and reinstalled them, write config after every change ive done, also have went back to the defult setting and log recording parameters with all having the same result. Any help would be appreciated thank you . rpm, inj dc, spark, tps, are some of the ones that wont record

Potential Tuner
    I noticed the same thing Also with my computer attached I'm missing my channel 4 the O2 sensors and the injector data

Potential Tuner
    I've had this post on here for almost 2 weeks and haven't had much luck hopefully somebody can help.

Advanced Tuner
    Try going to HPTuners/VCM Scanner/Vehicles, and remove the stored files in there (cut/paste them out to some other folder on your desktop or whatever). Then try again.

Potential Tuner
    Having the same Issue, looks like it time to find another source for programming and logging. Since Hp tuners doesnt want to help or even recognize this issue
    hard to tune your vehicle when your Expensive logger doesnt give you the info!!

Potential Tuner
    I'm sitting in the same boat. I'm a new user not an upgrade.

I'm missing Speed, o2's, and map.

07 Silverado

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm going to assume you've all opened a ticket with support here and closed this post as this is not something we can easily assist with via forum posts

https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"