Thread: newb, would like some help

Tuner in Training

newb, would like some help

attached is my stock gto tune by a local and my log file. I added a cam ls3 top end headers and 4400 tc. I cant start the car where before it did. but now it don't reqd stf, can some one help me out at least to get it started or keep it running to take to a tuner
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    both ltf and stf are on 0%.... I'm guessing it has something to do

STFT and LTFT mean nothing, the engine is cold and will not use either of those in open loop.

Your primary o2 sensors are both stuck at 450mv because they are either unplugged or it hasn't run long enough to start switching.

Verify fuel pressure and vacuum leaks. Try to pedal it long enough to keep it running to get some heat in the engine and allow it to come up to temp.

Stuff like you did will require specific changes to the overall airflow model to get fueling correct. Same with idle airflow tables. A larger camshaft and intake will require more base running airflow to stay alive. Do some reading to try and figure it out or stick it on a trailer and bring it to the tuner.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    the thing is it did stay running before with stock tune. and it would read. now it don't do nothing

Tuner in Training
    Found the problem, bent valve !