Thread: New Guy here need help with CTSV

Potential Tuner

New Guy here need help with CTSV

I have a 2015 CTS V and put headers and a CAI on it. I got HP Tuners so I could delete the cats and not throw codes. I'm new at tuning and the car was fine until today when after a full throttle pull it gave me a bank 2 lean code and started popping and missing. I cleared the code and took it back out it was fine until I did a full throttle pull and the it started popping and acting like it was missing again. Can someone help me out and tell me which way to go with the tune. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I?m not looking for a free tune I?m looking for the direction I need to go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by reggiecb2; 09-28-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    what other codes were present before you cleared them and what was on the dash during the misfire event

Potential Tuner
    No other coeds were on and the light on the dash only came on before I cleared the codes. When I did the log the dash light didn't come on. but today on the way to work the dash light came on again. I have to wait to go home to see what code comes up now.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    probably something to do with your o2 related due to headers
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by reggiecb2 View Post
    No other coeds were on and the light on the dash only came on before I cleared the codes. When I did the log the dash light didn't come on. but today on the way to work the dash light came on again. I have to wait to go home to see what code comes up now.
    did you figure this out? was is b2s1? or b2s2? mv for full throttle for b2 doesnt look lean, ltft also look rather rich (surprisingly based on feedback from everyone about these mods causing lean on stock tune but seeing mostly causing rich)

correct me if im wrong for direction with questions, just learning

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161