Thread: how much to unlock everything

Potential Tuner

how much to unlock everything

I would like totally unlock my MPVI what would it cost I have the version 1 MPVI pro and have 4 of my 8 credits used up.

Advanced Tuner
    For every car ever? That is not realistic. Or required.

Potential Tuner
    I would primarily like to do GM L series but it would also be nice to do Ford and Chrysler. The realistic part is I've worked on all makes in the past and don't like to limit myself.

Wasn't it like 30 credits for cars and 30 for trucks on the GEN 3 side before the new credit system?

Then it was 130 for GEN 4 car and 130 for GEN 4 trucks. There was no unlock all for GEN 5 or ford/dodge/chrysler products.

No idea if they still offer the bulk buys for those few specific GM vehicles. Ball parking it at $16,000 just for the GM stuff if they were 50 per credit and if they offered that still.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Wasn't it like 30 credits for cars and 30 for trucks on the GEN 3 side before the new credit system?

Then it was 130 for GEN 4 car and 130 for GEN 4 trucks. There was no unlock all for GEN 5 or ford/dodge/chrysler products.

No idea if they still offer the bulk buys for those few specific GM vehicles. Ball parking it at $16,000 just for the GM stuff if they were 50 per credit and if they offered that still.
    I was downloading a 2006 truck the other day. I knew I was going to license just the truck, but I thought I saw the option for 130 credits to unlimited trucks which I thought was high since I already had a couple dozen single licenses to my interface. MY LS options were unlimited for 5 years now and its helpful

Keith@HPTuner any advise

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil'sC5Vette View Post
    I was downloading a 2006 truck the other day. I knew I was going to license just the truck, but I thought I saw the option for 130 credits to unlimited trucks which I thought was high since I already had a couple dozen single licenses to my interface. MY LS options were unlimited for 5 years now and its helpful

Keith@HPTuner any advise
    single vcm licenses do NOT count towards the unlimited gen license.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

correct, this is still an option.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"