Thread: SD and MAF, when to tune in both?

Tuner in Training

SD and MAF, when to tune in both?

Hi guys, I have a question, from what modifications it is necessary to tune the SD and the MAF so that the dynamic airflow and the airflow measured by the maf are very similar as recommended? I'm working on a 06 Silverado 5.3 Heads / Cam (560 lift, 216-220, 114 lsa, header, 3 "exhaust, intake, 4gen intake manifold (ported), GM 50lb / h injectors, started it running in SD mode and the truck is crap in an afr between 12.6 and 12.8, with about 14.90 as the best time I made on the track for everything that has even an ice cream truck can beat me, I will leave here the last log and tune to see what suggestions can give me and I would appreciate it very much.

Not to mention before that the owner of the truck eliminated the knock sensor and I'm timing blindly, not knowing how much the engine likes, I know the problems of not having knock sensors in the engine, it's crazy to mention some here in Venezuela for not wanting to buy them and the customer is somewhat stubborn, is what I can explain, I do not think they understand it well.Nasser in progress - ojeda.hptGM AFR 3gen.Layout.xmlGM GenIII-IV Channels.Channels.xmlNasser - Pista Ojeda pase 3.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    I would tune the VE first using SD. Get your VE in line then move on to MAF. Then blend.