Thread: hope its ok to ask cause i dont have hptuner (wish i did!)

Tuner in Training

hope its ok to ask cause i dont have hptuner (wish i did!)

I'm trying to learn about the TM sys on my 99 burban, 350sbc with a 4l60e trans and shift kit with vette servos. I am new to the digital tuning but ended up with the JET DST instead, if i only would've known about hptuners... the tables are something of the same but some are differnt i think. the jet dst has no support at all. from what ive learned it was tunercats before jet bought it. any ways here is my tune if yall wanna look or can. if yall can help me out i sure would appreciate it. oh yea also new to forums as well lol. hope my tune shows up. or do i need to post pics of my tune cause its in a different type of fileage? i cant upload my file type so guess if anyone can help i'll post pics of what i got and make my changes myself

Tuner
    I had jet dst. There isnt a good datalog system for it. And you are right no support. You need to get hptuners and that is it. The tune files are different then hp tuners so we cant view your file. Put ypur jet tuner on the shelf like i did...
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Tuner in Training
    I'm learning from just reading on hptuner forums, changed my power enrichment earlier and that made a difference. I'm gonna learn more on torque management before I mess it. I'm not happy with dst but have no cash to buy the hp tuner. I'll have it one day but for now it'll have to work. I'll get some pics of what all I have changed just for thoughts on what I've done.