Thread: Unlicensed Vehicle Issue

Potential Tuner

Unlicensed Vehicle Issue

We pulled the file modified it, licensed it and tried to send it to the controller. We get the message "unlicensed vehicle" in the vehicle writer window. Info log shows the vehicle is licensed and there is no prompt to license when sending the file.
    I also shut down VCM editor and deleted License.dat from the documents/settings folder and retried getting the same message. Tried to upgrade to the Beta software and still nothing.

Submitted a ticket #146771 to support around noon today and still haven't heard a reply.

Need help with this issue and also is there a faster process or a support number for shops that are dealing with customer's waiting on tunes?

Thanks!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Our engineer is reviewing your ticket currently, sorry about the lack of communication I was hoping it would be something simpler than what it actually is.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Our engineer is reviewing your ticket currently, sorry about the lack of communication I was hoping it would be something simpler than what it actually is.
    Any resolution on this? I just had the same thing happen on a vehicle. Ticket number 148718

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    looks like Corey responded to your ticket 2 minutes ago, please check your email.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"