Hey guys I?m new to hp tuners so bear with me. I had this ls3 twin turbo tuned at rpm speed center in Stockton. Everything had been good besides a 200 rpm surge at idle. But recently I?ve come across a miss fire after warm up with no codes. I?ve done new plugs, wires, msd coils, compression test all around 200psi, smoke test intake for leaks. And a few other things that I can?t remember.

But recently I think I?ve been able to narrow it down to cylinder one because when I deactivate the injectors I don?t feel a difference when I deactivate injector 1. So I pulled that side of the rail off cleaned all four in that bank and swapped 1 with 7. I haven?t had a chance to test drive it yet but if it moves to 7 I?m thinking injector but if it stays in 1 I?ll check it with a Noid light.

Does anyone have any additional advice they could give me. I have the MPVI2 and don?t know how to use it very well, ok at all lol. I was looking for the cylinder balance test or power balance whatever they refer to it with hp tuner under special functions and all I see is the crank relearn. If someone could help me out it would make me sooooo happy ....

Thanks for reading