Thread: Multiply option disappeared?

Multiply option disappeared?

Working on VE table, was multiplying by percentage, accidentally clicked the % button beside the input window and it changed to PPM. Clicked on it to go back to % and now it's gone? Tried everything I could think of and there's no option for it to return. Right clicked in the input window and it has options for Unicode and IME?? What are those used for?

3 part question, how do I get % back next to the input window, what is IME and what does opening/closing do to it?

Where can I go to get a full run down of this software? Seems there's little bits everywhere on the forum but where is everyone learning the main basics from?

Thank you,

Jeff
    *Jeff*
    2002 4dr 2wd Blazer, 06 L33, LS6 cam, built trans, etc.. SOLD
    2008 Tahoe Hybrid 2wd, 6.0L LFA (stock dd)
    1964 Chevelle Malibu 4 door, 2003 LQ4, 06 GTO T56 swap -> https://www.chevelles.com/threads/19...-build.955866/

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    right click on any cell in the table then select unit and select the unit you want to use.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thank you, exactly what I needed!

What about IME? I know enough to be dangerous but really want to dig in and figure out everything to the best of my ability.
    *Jeff*
    2002 4dr 2wd Blazer, 06 L33, LS6 cam, built trans, etc.. SOLD
    2008 Tahoe Hybrid 2wd, 6.0L LFA (stock dd)
    1964 Chevelle Malibu 4 door, 2003 LQ4, 06 GTO T56 swap -> https://www.chevelles.com/threads/19...-build.955866/