Thread: 2010 LT LE5 swap and supercharged

Tuner in Training

2010 LT LE5 swap and supercharged

Newly le5 swapped 2010 LT. Has full m62 kit on it. 3.0 pulley and #60 injectors. Has a few codes p0106, p0171 p0480 p1101 and lastly p0315. I know the p0315 is crank relearn however I can't seem to do the relearn without getting rid of the other codes. All of the fan relays are good and so are all fuses. The fan also works. It is running lean and I do not understand how to adjust the fuel trims. I also am not sure what parameters to adjust to make the map sensor understood by my stock 2.2 ecu. I have changed the linear and offset numbers to the correct ones. I have changed the throttle body scaler. I don't know what else I need to change. Trying to get this thing running decent to use it to get to work. Any help appreciated

Advanced Tuner
    What ecm and engine harness? Are you sure the pin locations are the same for the fans,map,tb and what have you? And yes you wont be able to do a crank relearn with dtcs present. Can you post the tune and idle log? for the log start logging with key on engine off for like 15 secs before you start it up and let it run for a couple min - the map should read around 100 kpa and KOEO depending of sea level location - List the full mod list...what throttle body you running,exhaust,intake,what map sensor? everything please ... I wouldn't touch the fuel trims until you settle the map performance because if that doesn't read right you'll never get the trims correct with incorrect readings
    Last edited by TCSS07; 10-05-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Can I make a log with the normal mpvi? It's not the pro. It's a brand new stock harness from gm. I can check pins later tonight. It's a stock 2.4. which plugs directly into my harness and runs. My old harness got chewed by a rodent. So I had to buy a new one. Using the lsj map sensor. 2.5 bar. I have the ait wire cut from the maf wired to the ait on the lsj map sensor. Stock supercharger cooling system. 3.0 pulley #60 injectors. I'll try to get some logs tonight and post them. Stock lsj throttle body and stock 2.2 exhaust manifold with straight pipe back. Still has the primary cat but second one is gone

Tuner in Training
    Sorry it's a stock 2.2 ecu aswell

Advanced Tuner
    The harness and ecm are from a 2.2?

Advanced Tuner
    I dont know I think you can make scans being non pro but maybe email hptuners and ask or hopefully someone else may chime in

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by TCSS07 View Post
    I dont know I think you can make scans being non pro but maybe email hptuners and ask or hopefully someone else may chime in
    cobalt updated.hpt

this is the tune file.