Thread: Throttle sensitivity

Potential Tuner

Throttle sensitivity

How do you go about adjusting throttle sensitivity on a 6.7 cummins, im building a tune, still new and dont see anything that to me would affect throttle sensitivity. im looking to gain more throttle response instead of the delay with pedal before truck takes off

Banned
    Not sure on the 6.7, but with the 5.9, under ?Diesel Fueling?, ?Governors?, ?All Speed Governor? the ?No Throttle Fueling? table can be used to used to increase throttle sensitivity in a way when coming onto throttle from no throttle but raised too much can come at the cost of more smoke. Have you tried the ?Base Fueling? ?Pedal Map? tables? On the 5.9 only the columns at 0% and 100% seem to make any noticeable difference, but I believe on the 6.7 those tables have more functionality with all columns.

Banned
    On a completely different note, the forum needs to fix the issue of quotation marks getting changed to question marks when posting off of a phone.

Potential Tuner
    ILL CHECK INTO THE NO THROTTLE FUELING TABLE. I already played with the pedal map, seems good so far on the current tune, im tweaking and then seeing how it responds, thanks for your help