Thread: 2010 LT LE5 swap and supercharged

Tuner in Training

2010 LT LE5 swap and supercharged

I'm having a throttle issue. Car will drive nice and smooth on anything less than 50% throttle. As soon as I get over 50% it goes into power reduced mode and I lose throttle input. Any idea what this could be? I'm new to the tuning world and I tried to use a tune from the repository and copy it into my tune. All help appreciated

Tuner in Training
    cobalt updated.hpt

this is the tune file

Tuner in Training
    Ok so i got the throttle issue figured out now. However i got p0106 now. Im using the factory tmap from the lsj. Which to my knowledge does not do baro readings. How would i hook up my factory sensor along with the tmap or how would i get the tmap to produce baro readings? I have already replaced the map.

Advanced Tuner
    under engine diag - airflow settings ... set the min ect for p0101,p0106 and p0121 to 493 and for p0068 set enable rpm to 8k to disable the tests

the lsj uses a separate sensor for baro - all thats integrated into the tmap is iat2 temps / iat1 is maf
    Last edited by TCSS07; 10-28-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Ok so have 2 pcms for it now. One pcm will start the car, but i have p2122 and p2127 so i have no throttle. My other pcm has those codes aswell as p06xx its a starter relay code. Help. Both the pedal and tb have been replaced.

Advanced Tuner
    Are you sure the wiring is good and that the pin locations are correct for the ecm to throttle body and to the pedal

Advanced Tuner
    And that the pedal and throttle are compatible with the ecm and the programming is correct in the pcm for the tac system