Thread: 2010 LT LE5 swap and supercharged

Tuner in Training

2010 LT LE5 swap and supercharged

Ok so I've worked out some kinks. Still got more. I noticed the car will shut down into engine power reduced mode as soon as the manifold pressure goes above 0. If it hits boost it goes limp. But drives perfect out of boost. Any idea what I'm missing in my tune?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    please stop making new threads. you have 3 open threads about the issues and process now. please pick one and just keep updating it as you go. it makes it easier to track what you have done and keeps resolutions in one place for anyone doing a search later down the road.

second...if your having issues and ask about your tune then you need to make sure you update us on the progress with a note like you have, but you also need to include the tune file and all the log files related to that tune files performance. just posting a note gets you nothing here.

i sound like an asshole but later down the road it will increase your quality of help.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner in Training
    First time on a forum. My bad not to great with this. I do not have any logs atm and won't be able to get them till the weekend. However I can post the tune file on here later tonight