Thread: VE tables acting weird

Question VE tables acting weird

I posted a few weeks ago about my VVE tables going to positive and negative values that in the thousands. I really don't think a value of -9500 and +13,200 in the 1200 to 1600rpm range will quite work.

Tried to do a rescan just in case there is some sort of garbage but still get the ridiculous values.

Anybody figure this out? Apparently i'm not the only one.

Thanks!
    I always tune VVE....
    2016 C7 M7 Z51
    Callies ultra billet crank
    Callies ultra billet rods
    Diamond pistons
    Jhonson high speed lifters
    Ported and polished headwork
    Custom cam
    YSi-V7

Advanced Tuner
    Is this is from stock VVE table with no changes made it? A lot of the stock VVE tables can have some weird values in them from what I've seen. You can setup the MAF air model to give you GMVE values to paste into the VVE table through a good string of math... several threads on this forum that detail the airmass models and equating one to the other.

If its a stock VVE table and those cells are out of the range you would normally be operating the engine in, you can tune it as usual then extrapolate the information to those surrounding cells and adjust based on that. Are you actually having issues with this or just wondering about values?
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

I was having issues with it after my cam install.It's got a YSi V7 on it now and still on blocks at the moment.

I went out and ran a good long scan, came back to copy my error by% and would get numbers in my original post. I would go 3D and manually smooth them out or at least trend them to approximately what was around them. Open switch and closed. Run another scan....same issue. Now one step i am not 100% sure of is since my cam is pretty much locked a 4*max,do i even have to add anything to my intake or exhaust angles past the 0*.

Would have responded sooner but keep forgetting unlike other sites, this does not automatically subscribe even if you are the OP.
    I always tune VVE....
    2016 C7 M7 Z51
    Callies ultra billet crank
    Callies ultra billet rods
    Diamond pistons
    Jhonson high speed lifters
    Ported and polished headwork
    Custom cam
    YSi-V7

Bump
    I always tune VVE....
    2016 C7 M7 Z51