Thread: 2016 Nissan Frontier

Potential Tuner

2016 Nissan Frontier

I have a checksum error. I have emailed support and got the vague "we will let you know when we add it to support...".

Here is my problem. It's listed as "supported" on the website. I have had this vehicle sitting in my parking lot for a few days waiting for a response from someone on this "update". So I need to know when this "update" is coming down the "pipeline" because I have a customer waiting. No one responded to my email request on an ETA?

Anyone at HP Tuners?

A checksum issue is usually fixed in a day or so. I always get the customer to call past before the booking date to hopefully dodge this bullet. Sometimes you will have errors, this is the best way to find them and get around them.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Bill, It's been quite a few days and no one ever responded to my email. I really need to get this vehicle back to the customer. Literally they call every day asking for an update, in which my reply is "I'm waiting on an Update from HP Tuners" -This is proving to NOT be a satisfactory answer to my customer anymore. They keep asking, "When will you hear back from them..." To my reply, "I'm not sure, as soon as they are done.." As the days continue to go by the customer continues to get more and more frustrated with me....

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss5.4 View Post
    Bill, It's been quite a few days and no one ever responded to my email. I really need to get this vehicle back to the customer. Literally they call every day asking for an update, in which my reply is "I'm waiting on an Update from HP Tuners" -This is proving to NOT be a satisfactory answer to my customer anymore. They keep asking, "When will you hear back from them..." To my reply, "I'm not sure, as soon as they are done.." As the days continue to go by the customer continues to get more and more frustrated with me....
    what is your ticket number? I'd be happy to look into the current status of your ticket.

Potential Tuner
    Ticket ID: 147610

Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Where are we at with this? I still have the vehicle in my parking lot, I have probably lost any repeat/future business with this customer at this point...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss5.4 View Post
    Where are we at with this? I still have the vehicle in my parking lot, I have probably lost any repeat/future business with this customer at this point...
    Our Nissan engineer responded to you when you inquired last week explaining it would be done sometime THIS week.