Thread: Spicy 6.7 Tuning! Post your Best Diesel tuning tricks. Spicing this page up!

Cool Spicy 6.7 Tuning! Post your Best Diesel tuning tricks. Spicing this page up!

We want to gain some knowledge from the older guys with some cool tuning tricks on these diesels! Please if you have any knowledge tuning diesels please post your Tips and Tricks that helped you along the way

Tuner in Training
    Nobody has anything spicy in the Diesel World to share I guess.....?

Tuner in Training
    You may find a couple good tunes here if you do some reading through the posts. Diesel seems to be nothing like gas engines years ago. There was plenty of help for tuning gas information wise and people helping each other. There is even write ups from HP Tuners on how to tune gas but I don't see it for diesels. Seems everybody and there brothers are making money tuning diesels, lol. I haven't started tuning mine yet but, I do have some files to compare. I suggest reading here and find them you'll learn more that way. You're right this place is about as spicy as a jelly donut.

Yeah i'm still looking for info, this world and it's people are all over youtube and social media acting like the divulge everything to anyone yet i can't get anyone to come close to that lol. That's Okay i'm very close in figuring mine out myself, a couple more days/hours of studying lol and some questions to get answered and i'll post my info on it!

Advanced Tuner RandomEnthusiast's Avatar
    For basics I would check out some of the duramax stuff. Granted completely different than the ford stuff it still correlates with pulse width etc. Your timing for bowl swirl on the piston etc. I haven't had any experience on 6.7l's so I can't say but I would would start there.