Thread: Emissions monitors not ready, need help please

Tuner in Training

Emissions monitors not ready, need help please

I've worked on a couple of Chrysler cars, and whenever I try to delete certain dtc's, I either get the code to return (if I set ses enable, and mil off), or the monitor shows as not supported (if ses is disabled, but mil enabled). In my city, if a vehicle shows that a monitor that is supposed to be supported, as not supported, it will automatically fail.

So, anyone with Chrysler tuning experience, could you tell me please how to set the dtc's to disable them and still allow the monitor to set? Thank you

Leave ses enable on and mil off. Also make sure your rear O2 sensor are not disabled. This will set all monitors except cat assuming all other systems are functioning.

If you have also deleted your evap system along with cats I don't think it is possible to pass inspection as you would have 2 not readys all the time. Unless there is another way to turn the monitor off.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks. Yeah, the issue is having the monitors as not supported, here where I live, even one showing not supported when it should be, will fail emissions, so I'm trying to figure out if anyone else has a way to make the monitors pass without showing codes and a not supported monitor. Thanks for the reply