Thread: Corvette Stingray C7 Help

Corvette Stingray C7 Help

jameel2.hpljameel1.hpl

I have a high KR in last 1000 rpm, see the logs guys and let me know

Quote Originally Posted by ammar.alqisi View Post
    jameel2.hpljameel1.hpl

I have a high KR in last 1000 rpm, see the logs guys and let me know

You need to log more channels than you are.. but the one thing I noticed is your B2S1 O2 sensor is stuck at one voltage. Possible bad sensor. You have no STFT or LTFT data coming through. Verify your o2 sensors are working and get a good channel config file with the PIDs that will help diagnose issues. Try these files for channels and graphs
    Attached Files Attached Files

disconnect your battery after a flash i had an o2 stuck lean for no reason. Disconnect battery. Before flashing make sure everything except key is off first and nothing is in obd port like aem x wideband just the mpvi. Do a full rewrite and then check. erase any pending codes.

I never have issues with my AEM OBDpiggieback wideband staying connected. When I do a tune change at the track or street I just stop, and hold ignition 3-4 secs.. then tune. I always wait 30seconds after flash.. open and close door... then on first startup hit button without brake pedal and wait 10secs... then start.

Big NONO as far as flahing is to never have the laptop charging while flashing

It seems to be depending on how its wired and which ecu you have. I posted tech tips on flashing gen 5 ecu's they are only guidelines. Ive never had to have my laptop connected to charger only some car ecu with digital chargers as with some reflashing depending on ECU and reflashwriting software it can command things like fan controls causing battery drain and halting and or timing out the ecu flash. some vehicles like VW require a Large jump pack as well. ECU detection of drop of 2 volts even momentarily can cause flash failure. Not all software does this. If I have a Long write time like VW i do connect my laptop to a charger and my screen is set to NEVER go to screen saver. If your aem happens to be in heat mode and you start the rewrite it will fail. Again its only suggestive as a failsafe to those who just turn the key on and write away.
    Me personally i havent done it but ive seen it when you leave the key in and dont open the door the GM ecu still grants access and write with key in off which is why i suggest before every write key out open door close door key on connecto mpvi2 to laptop key on connect to obd port open vcm editor file and then write. It never fails for me. I will say this DO NOT WRITE through aem dongle on an fpcm module. Get ready for headaches. I did it once and once only.