Thread: Will we see ZF6 support anytime in the next year?

Will we see ZF6 support anytime in the next year?

I know that they already released the ZF8 support, and I've seen how it looks so far from other people who have just gotten in to it, however Audi's for the most part before 2012 are mostly ZF6 and ZF5 transmissions. Will we see support for these older transmissions in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    I know that they already released the ZF8 support, and I've seen how it looks so far from other people who have just gotten in to it, however Audi's for the most part before 2012 are mostly ZF6 and ZF5 transmissions. Will we see support for these older transmissions in the near future?
    If you take an infolog while connected to the vehicle and send it in to [email protected], we can take a look into possibly exploring this. We only support one other ZF6 and that one was quite difficult (and wont be as well defined as ZF8).

So at this time, no, we have not been looking at these, but that's not to say we can't.

Thanks!
    If its not broke, just give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    If you take an infolog while connected to the vehicle and send it in to [email protected], we can take a look into possibly exploring this. We only support one other ZF6 and that one was quite difficult (and wont be as well defined as ZF8).

So at this time, no, we have not been looking at these, but that's not to say we can't.

Thanks!
    edit: sent the infolog data over
    Last edited by Spawne32; 10-17-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Tuner in Training
    i can help you tune this if you still need help

Quote Originally Posted by Stringerb3ll View Post
    i can help you tune this if you still need help
    HPT support never got back to me regarding it not recognizing the ECU, but you can shoot me a pm if you want with more details.

Tuner in Training
    For sure give me a call and just PM me your number so i can tag your number for forward, i get a lot of calls, one man can only take so many. Happy to help where i can tho.

Bryan
    Vaps Tuning Canada
    2Step NLS Antilag E85 Multimap, iOS map Switching/ Boost Control patching service
    Empirical Transfer Scripting, LUA Scripting, IDA projects + Map Pack's

wanted to bump this and find out if ZF6 support had been added yet for Audi, particular 2009+

bumping this again another year later, no ZF6 support yet