Thread: Moved to SD Card but not showing on PC

Potential Tuner

Question Moved to SD Card but not showing on PC

Hi
    I have just tried to take some videos from my track addict app on my phone and put them on my PC but when i open the Android/data/com.hptuners.trackaddict/files folder there is nothing there. If I go into the same folder within my phones internal memory, the files are there but wont open, just comes up with unspecified error. How can I get these videos across without losing them?
    Thanks

If you had just recently moved the files to the SD card storage, then I would suspect that your phone's USB listing just hadn't updated to include new files. TrackAddict requests that Android system update it whenever we create, move, or rename these files, but some devices are less cooperative than others. Rebooting the phone and reconnecting the USB cable is usually the fastest way to get stubborn devices to refresh.

Alternatively, the free version of RaceRender can also receive TrackAddict session data & video over WiFi (see the Share button in TrackAddict), so that's another option, although it's not as fast as USB. The files would be stored in the "RaceRender 3" subfolder under your Documents folder.