Thread: LT4 injectors and HP pump in 2015 silverado?

Advanced Tuner

LT4 injectors and HP pump in 2015 silverado?

What changes I need to make on the file to make them work? I can check or look for a LT4 file to copy the injectors data but would like to know what I need to change.

Advanced Tuner
    Any help on this...

Tuner in Training
    I was going to do the same 2016 5.3l with a turbo wanted more fuel. Interested to know.

Advanced Tuner
    Well, as long as they fit properly I dont see why not
    Youll probably just need to copy over the fuel injector settings since that's all that's getting changed

Advanced Tuner
    You need to copy over everything under Injector flow rate, Offset profile 1,2,3 and mess with the Injection timing just to name a few things...
    2023 Ford Maverick 2.0T AWD

Im going to warn you to be careful and make sure you end up with correct injection timing cause the window of injection timing in a direct injection engine is 1/4 the window of port injection timing. IF you dont have he correct offset info and all injector info you can do serious damage. DI tuning is not for feint of heart. The other thing is Its way more sensitive to detonation. Just a note. If you dont have access to all the fuel parameters for the fuel injectors as if you had an lt4 I would not recommend it. I dont have as much experience with newer DI GM cars yet but spray tip length everything if it isnt spraying exactly on the correct spot of the piston. Say the lt4 has a wider spray pattern you will blow your engine with detonation. Just forewarning you of differences in DI cars. 2 milimeters longer or shorter wont work. Just do your homework first